Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a fully integrated renewable energy platform, is looking for a:
Project Engineer - Renewables
The Group is a vertically integrated renewable energy asset (pv, wind and BESS) manager, with offices in London, Milan and Madrid and covers all aspects of project origination, development, construction and financing. The Group, through its divisions, is actively investing in the development of over 2.7GWp of renewable energy projects across Europe to create a valuable portfolio of projects for investors and utilities.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the origination and development departments in assessing PV and BESS projects from origination to execution. The Project Engineer could handle multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of development and construction.
• Preliminary technical analysis for projects under development (in synergy with internal team);
• Definition of the preliminary layout of photovoltaic plants and analysis of producibility;
• Technical design and optimisation of projects in collaboration with the internal technical team, design offices and/or external subcontractors;
• Optimisation of layout, revision of executive design and Capex;
• Supporting Engineering Director in defining technical specifications of the main equipment, as well as in the activity of Technical Due Diligence, internal and external;
• Supporting the Project Management team in managing activities related to the realisation and construction of the plants (through the subcontractors).
• BS Electrical Engineering or similar;
• 2+ years of PV design and feasibility experience;
• Knowledge of Italian technical norms and standards; authorization schedules, processes and procedures at National and regional levels;
• Knowledge of National, Regional and local constraints and ability to navigate the WebGIS;
• Proficient with AutoCAD, PVsyst, QGIS and MS Office, PVcase skills is a plus;
• Knowledge of market-standard construction and equipment costs for grid connections;
• Target-oriented, availability to work in Team (Team-worker);
• Ability to manage high workloads, tasks and priorities and solve both personnel issues and project issues;
• Good record keeping and strong organizational skills;
• Ability to travel regionally, depending on project location;
• Experience in providing technical support for energy-related projects with accountability for project performance and design;
• Strong knowledge of electrical and structural design components and manufacturers;
• Knowledge of BESS systems, with special reference to design and market regulation;
• Fluent language proficiency in English, another language as a plus.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03