Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market for one of the major energy supply businesses and a leading marketer and trader of energy commodities, is looking for a:
Gas Logistics Advisor
The candidate will work closely with the local Sales team, Supply team and Traders, other Operations teams and support functions. The role requires a strong understanding of commercial operations, gas & power trading and logistics and will need to demonstrate ability to proactively collaborate with a wide and diverse set of stakeholders in a constructive manner for the delivery of all business goalYou will report to the Commercial Operations Team Lead-Milan.
You will be responsible for:
• Allocation processing:
- Analysis of the definitive allocations;
- Allocation rules at city-gates/point of deliveries.
• SII portal management;
• Back-testing and monitoring actual data in E4c forecasting tool;
• Capacity management;
• Registering/recording booked capacities;
• Planning and booking the transport city gate/exit capacities through TSOs procedures;
• SII portal management;
• Checking and process steer on the nominations:
- Receiving/collecting the nominations from the supplied partners (Traders);
- Processing the collected nominations, preparing the nominations to the Transmission System Operator (TSO), Distribution System Operator (DSO)s and suppliers;
- Executing daily, weekly, monthly nominations to the TSO, DSOs and Suppliers;
- PSV: Managing and execution of gas exchange transactions based on supply/swap/sales deals.
• Contract management for Operations’ contracts:
- Cooperating with commercial and financial departments;
- Processing the TSO, DSO contracts (amendments) and Bank guarantees;
• Operations customer service;
• Data management and reports for Operations:
- Set up and maintain databases and calculations;
- Preparing internal (accounting) and external (Energy Regulator) reports;
• Non-Core Gas Operations Activities:
- Sales support activities;
- Regulatory monitoring.
Skills & Requirements:
• University degree in engineering, economics or similar;
• Affinity to and experience with relevant business IT tools - very good knowledge of Excel;
• Affinity to quantitative modeling, experience with statistical methods (multiple regression, neural network) desirable;
• Strong commercial mindset;
• Good communication skills in Italian and English;
• Preferably experience 3+ years’ experience in Operations in the Gas & Power sector in:
- Working in an operational environment;
- Understanding of natural gas/power balancing, knowledge of gas & power transportation/distribution;
- Trading/portfolio management;
- Working in virtual teams;
- Working under tight deadlines.
Location: Milan area.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03