Greentalent is a recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a fully integrated renewable energy platform, is looking for a:
Project Investment Analyst
The Group is a vertically integrated renewable energy asset (pv, wind and BESS) manager, with offices in London, Milan and Madrid and covers all aspects of project origination, development, construction and financing.
The Group, through its divisions, is actively investing in the development of over 2.7GWp of renewable energy projects across Europe to create a valuable portfolio of projects for investors and utilities.
Given a strong and extensive project’s pipeline to be developed and acquired in the next years, we are looking for a Project Investment Analyst.
The candidate will provide to support the Business Development team with scouting, evaluating new opportunities, and executing project acquisitions, M&A transactions, as well as debt and capital raises. Furthermore, you will gain experience in preparing financial models and in supporting the due diligence processes.
- Support in financial modelling to analyze and evaluate new project opportunities and M&A potential targets;
- Managing Q&A process and providing support to the due diligence processes;
- Preparation of investment memorandums, project teasers, market reports, and other documents/presentations;
- Performing market research and acquisition targets' analysis.
- Master student/graduate in Economics or Finance at/from a top-tier university with a track record of excellent academic performance
- Previous experience in investment banking, project finance, consultancy, private equity or real estate is required. Experience in the renewable power industry would be a plus;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in using Excel, Word, and Power-Point (financial modelling skills would be a plus);
- Fluency in English is essential (another European language would be advantageous);
- Flexible, open-minded, and enthusiastic team player with an international mindset.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03