Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of an EPC Contractor, leader in design and construction of power plants, we are looking for a:
The candidate will be requested to proactively support the purchasing process and looks for the optimal solution between technical requirements, costs, and risk reduction, through the Total Cost of Ownership approach.
As a Senior Buyer, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with suppliers both in terms of scouting and qualification, and in the technical and commercial comparison of plant supplies;
- Managing purchase and subcontractor activities with the collaboration of the Project Managers and the members of the Technical Office;
- Support the qualification process of suppliers in collaboration with technicians and Quality;
- Finalizations and issue of purchase requests;
- Managing proposal and defining a suppliers shortlist;
- Providing support in economic and contractual negotiation of new orders, considering all the associated terms and conditions of purchase;
- Preparing and, if necessary, modifying orders and contracts.
- Have a Master’s Degree in Engineering or Economics;
- Have knowledge about the law on safety and construction site management, civil and penal code regulations relating to the activities to be carried out;
- Have an experience with application programs (Word, Excel);
- Be a good team player, with leadership and organizational skills;
- Have an excellent written and verbal communications skills. Fluency in English is essential.
Location: Forlì (FC)
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03