Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a multinational company, leader in renewables project development and EPC services, we are looking for a:
Project Construction Manager - Renewables
The candidate, reporting directly to the Head of Post Permitting, Investment and Construction, will have the overall project’s responsibility after the authorization, starting from the engineering through all the preconstruction and the construction phase. In this role he/she will be responsible to manage all the post permitting activities of utility scale solar and wind projects in Italy.
- Managing, coordinating, and leading the project team, having the authority for all aspects to secure a safe and successful implementation of the project in term of costs, quality and time;
- Managing institutional relationships, commercials and contractual discussions with the main stakeholders and any matter of a contractual nature with consultant and suppliers;
- Securing frequent on-site visits during the construction phase and coordinating the construction process with the Site Manager support.
- Technical Degree as Engineering or similar;
- Experience in one of the following industries: renewables, oil&gas, civil engineering/construction, manufacturing/plant engineering;
- 5 years of working experience in design and/or project management of large-scale complex projects, in particular construction management;
- Fluent in Italian, good English level (oral and written), other languages will be considered a plus;
- Able to establish, keep, and improve government institution relationships as needed due to different circumstances;
- Able to develop consultants, contractors, and suppliers’ relations;
- Familiar with tender contracts and their preparation, negotiation, and execution.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team;
Location: Parma or La Spezia (hybird work).
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03