Greentalent, recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a multinational company, leader in designing and manufacturing highly-engineered equipment for chemical, oil and gas, and power industries, is looking for a:
Head of Project Management
- monitoring, coordinating and supporting the PM team;
- ensuring motivation of the PM team, appraising them, assigning targets and providing needed training of the team according company plans of growth;
- reporting to the Management about project progress and major achievements and topics, deviations and risks.
The Head of Project Management will act also as Project Manager, so he will also have specific responsibilities on the assigned projects:
- being the main point of contact with Client for contractual matter;
- managing the projects planning (GANTT Chart) in coordination with all projects related functions;
- facilitating the direct communication between functions ensuring timely exchange of information and preventing any gap;
- employing and monitoring the allocated resources and related cost-planning for current project;
- ensuring the documentation flow to and from Client, to allow smooth and on time completeness of the engineering;
- managing e preventing potential risks related to the overall project;
- supporting Sales Engineers during the offer phase in complex cases.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering;
- An MBA or advanced PMP certification are nice-to-have;
- At least 6 years’ experience in similar business and activity;
- Knowledge of rotating equipment and/or related processes and application know-how would be beneficial;
- Ability to work on enlarged scope and complexity of projects at the same time (technical and organizational); to react upon any changes and to take decisions for the entire project scope also in complicate commercial and technical situations (i.e. globally distributed, with many parties involved and complex decision processes); to oversee implications beyond project scope and directing them appropriately;
- Proficient in Business English (speaking and writing).
Location: Milan Area, available to travel.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03