Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a multinational company, leader in designing and manufacturing of highly-engineered equipment for chemical, oil and gas, and power industries, is looking for a:
Lead Engineer – Civil and Structural Engineering
The ideal candidate holds a university degree in either Civil, Structural, Mechanical or Process Engineering. He/she has at least five years of previous experience in similar role with reciprocating compressors, rotating equipment and / or associated steel construction and has knowledge of related standards and codes.
The Lead Engineer will be in charge of:
- Development, improvement and maintenance of pre-defined detail engineering standards for general use in engineered-to-order plant design and project execution as well as pre-configured product solutions;
- Creation of necessary guidelines and trainings for application;
- Development of rocesses and tools for cost estimation and verification;
- Mentorship or membership of the related competence centers;
- Definition of supplier requirements in collaboration with the Category Management of strategic procurement;
- Review of related quality and inspection requirements together with the Quality Assurance function;
- Review of related specifications, documents and tools;
- Consulting of project engineers and CAD plant designers globally on all subject related matters;
- Support to the supplier qualification.
- A strong analytical and systematic approach, well developed communication skills and a passion for customer focus as well as a strong service orientation;
- Enjoy working in a matrix organization, with people from different nationalities and a highly developed quality and process conscience.
The candidate must be proficient in English. In addition to well-founded IT skills (MS-Office, SAP, CRM), he/she will also be very adept at planning and organizing and be able to make use of these skills both independently and in team.
Location: Milan with possibility of flexible remote working.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03