Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of an international general contractor, we are looking for a:
Electrical Discipline Leader
As Electrical Discipline Leader, the candidate will be the focal point for the Electrical Department, playing a pivotal role within complex EPC projects for the Oil&Gas Market. The candidate supervises Department activities, ensuring proper technology competence, training and development of the engineering specialists.
- Ensuring the right application of methods and standards during the detail engineering execution;
- Drawing up the list of guidelines and procedures and taking care of their upgrading;
- Tutoring junior engineers and providing assistance to their professional growth;
- Verifying the engineering quality of subcontracting companies;
- Reporting to the Head of Department for any needs in terms of training and development of the Department personnel;
- Supporting Lead Engineers to review and comment contracts and technical annexes;
- Ensuring quality control and proper check on project documents;
- Taking active part to bid preparation, preparing technical notes (FEED endorsement, technical qualifications) and supervising bill of quantities pertaining to its discipline;
- Supporting the site personnel requests with reference to the implementation phase of the project (regarding trouble-shooting activities and power-up issues).
- Have a Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar with proven expertise in electrical disciplines;
- Have substantial technical knowledge of electrical engineering (cable routing/sizingMV/LV distribution-SLD-substations-UPS-PMS);
- Be an experienced problem solver, with an analytical approach to identify root causes and implement solutions.
L’annuncio è rivolto a candidati ambosessi (L. 903/77) – Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03