Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of the development division of a multinational company, leader in renewables investment and asset management, we are looking for a:
Senior Financial Analyst – Wind
The candidate will directly report to senior members of staff who are involved in both the origination and execution of renewable development initiatives.
He/She will support the development activities through the preparation of information memoranda, economic and financial analysis using valuation models, due diligence, presentation of quantitative and qualitative assessment of potential investment opportunities across the renewable energy sector, with a particular focus on the development of wind projects other than solar PV and battery energy storage systems in Italy.
The main responsibility will be to support the financial team through relevant investment opportunities and project management activities.
- Assisting in the development and operation of various investment models/business tools in conjunction with the financial, technical and legal teams;
- Liaising with external advisors on financial, technical and legal subjects;
- Analysing investment opportunities, carrying out valuations (mainly DCF), and preparing summaries and investment proposals for the internal investment committee;
- Involving in complete transaction execution, project management activities and liaising with external stakeholders;
- Supporting data capture and interrogation on development and construction projects, assisting the team with fast-paced critical decision-making;
- Producing exceptional support documentation, including presentations, due diligence documentation, and board reports;
- Becoming a specialist in the industry, by collecting and analysing macro/micro data on an ongoing basis to broaden market knowledge and enhance corporate decision-making.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience within investment and/or a financial advisory firm, with relevant exposure to the wind sector (knowledge of solar PV and/or battery energy storage systems will be considered as a plus);
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Management Engineering;
- Time management and prioritisation skills;
- Solid financial modelling skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent communication skills (in Italian and English);
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Location: Milan (hybrid working)
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03