Greentalent, recruiter specialized in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a multinational company, leader in designing and manufacturing of highly-engineered equipment for oil and gas and power industries, is looking for a:
Aftersales Business Developer – Turbomachinery
The ideal candidate holds an Engineering degree or equivalent technical background and has at least three years of previous experience in a similar role related to the aftersales in the turbomachinery field.
The Business Developer will be responsible for executing the aftersales strategy for Italy and supporting the Sales Manager in achievement of the target order intake, sales revenue and fostering sales leads.
He/she will be in charge of:
- Build strong customer relationships, develop customer trust, and understand the customer needs;
- Assist with the identification of the assigned region target and budget;
- Collect & communicate market intelligence and new project opportunities;
- Execute and build a strong sales pipeline, customer leads through marketing activities, and order value to achieve set sales objectives;
- Participate in various trade conferences to network with industry leaders and prospect possible business opportunities;
- Assist customers with the development of their needs analysis, value-added solutions, design specifications and future needs analysis;
- Increase market share in existing markets and capture new business development opportunities;
- Assist in coordinating repair/overhaul projects.
The candidate must be proficient in English. A specific knowledge of rotating equipment is required.
Location: Northern Italy.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03