Greentalent, recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers, on behalf of an International Leasing Company is looking for:
Business Development Manager – GreenTech
The Business Development Manager takes responsibility for mapping, exploring and developing the greentech market at Italian level.
He/she will maintain existing partnerships and negotiates new ones. The Business Development Manager owns a portfolio of international Key Accounts and prospects. These are well-known very large corporates working, utilities, international installers, and large local players in the GreenTech sector.
He / she is a member of the Italian Business Unit and has a functional relationship with the Head of GreenTech Market at Corporate level.
Under the supervision of the General Manager of the Business Unit, the Business Development Manager will
- Drive the market development:
- Contribute to set up the local market strategy (asset categories, GTM, channels to market, geographies, value proposition) and the specialized corporate risk policy for this market (credit risk, operational risk, asset risk …);
- contribute to the elaboration of the budget and business plan in cooperation with country managers and the HQ departments;
- qualify the key prospects in close cooperation with the divisions, in the various channels: OEMs, Resellers, Services Providers …
- define the appropriate financing solutions offering (which includes suggesting innovations, SPVs for instance) and related sources of financing (own funds, subsidies, ….)
- Contribute to the definition of local business strategies, working on the value propositions, including marketing plans with the ambition to optimize the profitability.
- Drive the organization:
- Keep a continuous link with the GreenTech Market team at Corporate and with the Business Development Managers of the other Countries and implement the agreed roll out plans;
- set up a close cooperation with the Risk, Asset Management, Operations/back-office functions in order to ensure an optimized quality of service to the partners and end clients.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Public Administration or related field;
- proficiency (written and spoken) in English. Knowledge of another European language will be considered a plus:
- experience in the Energy Transition markets, in sales or financial services;
- experience in Equipment finance and leasing industry, with experience in vendor financing and technology markets will be considered a plus;
- record of successfully rolling out projects involving multiple stakeholders and subsequently managing those projects to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction;
- results driven person with proven record of leading successful Sales/Business Development;
- ability to build strong relationships at business decision maker level;
- travel availability: this role requires the willingness to travel regularly at international level.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03