Greentalent is a recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market. On behalf of a leading energy technology company, we are looking for a:
Carbon Capture Product Leader
The candidate will define and lead the definition and execution of the Multi Generation Product Plan for an Innovative Carbon Capture Technology partnering with CCUS Platform team and Engineering organization. He/She will also prioritize and lead specific New Product Development programs to accelerate product maturation and support the commercialization strategy of the product/solution.
- Partnering with Carbon Capture Platform Manager, identifying, assessing, and sizing markets and applications for the specific Innovative Carbon Capture Technology and defining main Customer’s KPIs and product/solution target requirements;
- Liaising with Engineering teams, defining and leading the Multigeneration Product Plan starting from market segmentation and requirements up to product industrialization by target application, including technology validation, scale up, technology integration programs and roadmaps, and optimize supply-chain set-ups;
- Supporting CCUS Growth Area team in setting up commercial alliances and partnerships with customers in order to accelerate market adoption and pilot new business models;
- Providing inputs to define value proposition from a technical and economic standpoint toward end-users and coordinating cross-functional support for budget proposals and technical offering;
- Prioritizing and leading New Product Development (NPD) programs from scope definition down to WBS, to budget definition and program execution orchestration coordination multiple cross-functional teams and Program Managers;
- Owing New Product Development programs, partnering with Engineering and technology teams, being accountable for overall program execution from scope definition and budgeting to ATQ (Approval To Quote) and subsequent commercialization phase, coordinating cross functional teams;
- Driving the development of new IP to strengthen technology positioning as well as lead the landscaping of existing IP to shape our strategy towards undeveloped areas;
- Partnering with the Demand Generation, Sales team, Key Accounts and Commercial organization, define customer engagement and product strategy during early stages of project development;
- Partnering with third-party quality assurance bodies to achieve certifications accordingly to the best industry standards;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to assess in-house competencies to execute opportunities and identifying with third party suppliers to provide additional skills, expertise, and resource to deliver projects.
- Promoting Innovative Carbon Capture technologies by participating to conferences and seminars, and driving internal knowledge sharing and trainings required to support product commercialization.
- Have a BSc. or MSc. in chemical or mechanical engineering and a solid background in processing and carbon capture related fields and preferably have also an MBA;
- Have solid experience in chemical plant design, implementation and operation, especially in the field of carbon capture;
- Demonstrate relevant experience with Product Leadership, Innovation, Engineering, Process, Manufacturing;
- Have experience, ideally, with key carbon capture process equipment design and sales, product management and market assessment;
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence teams, customers, and stakeholders;
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions;
- Be able to travel domestically and internationally to customer sites or offices
Location: Italy or Germany.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03