Greentalent, recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Energy, Engineering and Environment market, on behalf of a multinational company operating as EPC in the CHP/CCHP sector, is looking for a:
Technical Manager – Power Generation
- To lead a team of design engineers and draughtsman in proper execution of engineering related activities;
- To involve in detailed design calculations, preparation of engineering data sheets & specifications;
- To pre-award activities such as preliminary design, preparation of tender drawings and material take-offs, cost estimation of material, plant & preliminaries, collaborating with commercial / procurement in preparation of quotation, material sourcing & vendor development;
- To deal with the clients and handle queries and clarifications;
- To manage the design issues with the subcontractors and ensure compliance with the client design;
- To create an engineering organization to handle projects from the initial concept stages, to the execution stages;
- To market investigation in order to review best technologies applicable to Company business.
- Graduation in Engineering preferred;
- At least 8/10 years of experience as Engineering Manager , Technical Manager, or Senior Project Engineer on behalf of a EPC Contractor working in Power Generation (CHP/CCHP with gas engine or turbine) or Oil&Gas;
- Strong multidisciplinary approach (mechanical, electrical, automation, I&C);
- Hands on experience with design handbooks;
- Fluency in Italian and English, further languages preferred.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03